Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- 1. Online Store Information:
- 2. Provided Information & Products:
- 3. Limitation of Liability:
- 4. User Obligations:
Terms and Conditions of Sale.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
You should read these Terms of sale carefully before commencing trading with Layka IKE. Please retain a copy for future reference.
1. Online Store Information:
The online store is legally owned by the company "LAYKA I.K.E." with the distinctive title "HUSSE GREECE" (hereinafter referred to as "the Company" or “Husse Greece”)
Company activity: Import - Trade of pet food and accessories
VAT: 801181377, DOY.: GLYFADA
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Customer Service: 211181345
Use of our online store and making your purchases through it are subject to the following terms and conditions. Before entering and using our online store, www.husse.gr, read carefully and make sure that you understand and agree to these terms, rules, statements and conditions. As you further use and browse www.husse.gr website, it implies your explicit and unconditional consent and acceptance.
By entering you indicate that you are an adult and have legal capacity, and you undertake not to allow the use of your details and passwords by minors or persons with no legal capacity. If you make such use of your data and passwords you are responsible. For this reason, please follow the basic rules of online transaction security.
2. Provided Information & Products:
The Company is committed to the quality, completeness and validity of both the information listed and the essential features of the products posted on the Website, as well as the accuracy of the information provided by the Company's online store and services. In the context of good faith, it is not responsible for technical or typographical errors that may have been caused by unintentional or force majeure interruptions to the Website.
3. Limitation of Liability:
The Company cannot guarantee the availability of the promoted products. However, it is committed to timely informing end-users of their unavailability.
The Company is solely responsible for gross negligence and fraud in the event of delays in the delivery of ordered products and for information provided by the Company or its services through its website.
The Company's online store is not responsible for any technical problems that may occur to users when attempting to access the site or during their visit to it and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with use of the site. In addition, the Company bears no responsibility for the acts or omissions of third parties and in particular unauthorized third parties' interference with products and / or services and / or information made available through its online store. Where this website contains references to third-party websites, www.husse.gr is not responsible for the content of these pages and for any damage that may result from their use.
4. User Obligations:
Users of the web site www.husse.gr acknowledge and undertake that they will not use the Company's online store to send, publish, and generally transmit in any way illegal, harmful, threatening, racist, offensive, annoying, defamatory, obscene, libellous or harmful to minors. This content may not be retransmitted in accordance with the laws and regulations in force. In addition, the visit to the website www.husse.gr and the transactions made through it must be for personal and private use and exclusively for legal purposes and in a manner that does not restrict or prevent its use by third parties.
Users are not entitled to transmit insider information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of a business relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements, or infringe any patent, trademark or secret, copyright or other proprietary rights. Finally, they may not invade and install software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy, or interfere with the operation of any software or computer hardware, intentionally or unintentionally because it violates the applicable Greek and Community law and its provisions, but they also may not harass third parties in any manner or content, or use the Website to collect or store users' personal data.
The company “LAYKA I.K.E”/HUSSE (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes the importance of safeguarding personal data as well as electronic transactions. The company considers it of utmost importance to protect and safeguard them by taking all the necessary technical measures and observing the applicable legislation. The data collected by the company is what is required and used exclusively for the purposes for which it is collected, excluding any other undesirable use thereof.
- Purpose: The purpose of this policy is to inform the subjects of the data collected for their own service, as well as to inform them of offers and new services. Through this policy, data subjects can be informed of their rights to access, modify or delete them.
2. Personal Data: The company only requests and receives from you data that is strictly necessary to serve our relationship and is used solely for the purposes for which it was collected. We also collect data that you have voluntarily disclosed to our company.
3. Data Security: The company has taken all those appropriate technical measures to safeguard your personal data. It provides restricted access only to those (employees / partners) who need access to the data. It shall take all necessary measures to prevent any unauthorized access, use or modification of such data. It complies with applicable law and has established data protection procedures.
4. Recipients of Data: Recipients of data may only be authorized employees of this company as well as third parties who, through contracts with the company, are committed to complying with this policy, and in particular not copying, disposing, destroying and altering data.
5. Entity Rights: The data subject has the rights of L. 2472/1997, as applicable, and in particular the right of access, correction and deletion. Any request can be made by phone at: 211181345 .
6. Data Use: The company may use your data to inform you of offers, new products, new services and anything else related to the operation and organization of our company. If you do not wish to receive updates / offers / promotions from our company in the future, you can do it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
7. Data Disclosure: The company does not disclose the details of its users and their transactions unless it has written authorization from the data subject or is required by a court order, public order or other public authority decision / order.
8. Link to other web sites: The web site of the company can provide links to other web sites. The Company shall not be liable to the Users for any leakage of their personal data due to their use through the Company's website, products and services of third parties.
10. Policy Modification: The company reserves the right to amend this policy by updating this text in order to comply with applicable data protection laws as well as in any other cases it deems necessary.