PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The company “LAYKA I.K.E”/HUSSE (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes the importance of safeguarding personal data as well as electronic transactions. The company considers it of utmost importance to protect and safeguard them by taking all the necessary technical measures and observing the applicable legislation. The data collected by the company is what is required and used exclusively for the purposes for which it is collected, excluding any other undesirable use thereof.
1. Purpose: The purpose of this policy is to inform the subjects of the data collected for their own service, as well as to inform them of offers and new services. Through this policy, data subjects can be informed of their rights to access, modify or delete them.
2. Personal Data: The company only requests and receives from you data that is strictly necessary to serve our relationship and is used solely for the purposes for which it was collected. We also collect data that you have voluntarily disclosed to our company.
3. Data Security: The company has taken all those appropriate technical measures to safeguard your personal data. It provides restricted access only to those (employees / partners) who need access to the data. It shall take all necessary measures to prevent any unauthorized access, use or modification of such data. It complies with applicable law and has established data protection procedures.
4. Recipients of Data: Recipients of data may only be authorized employees of this company as well as third parties who, through contracts with the company, are committed to complying with this policy, and in particular not copying, disposing, destroying and altering data.
5. Entity Rights: The data subject has the rights of L. 2472/1997, as applicable, and in particular the right of access, correction and deletion. Any request can be made by phone at: 2111821345 .
6. Data Use: The company may use your data to inform you of offers, new products, new services and anything else related to the operation and organization of our company. If you do not wish to receive updates / offers / promotions from our company in the future, you can do it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
7. Data Disclosure: The company does not disclose the details of its users and their transactions unless it has written authorization from the data subject or is required by a court order, public order or other public authority decision / order.
8. Link to other web sites: The web site of the company can provide links to other web sites. The Company shall not be liable to the Users for any leakage of their personal data due to their use through the Company's website, products and services of third parties.
10. Policy Modification: The company reserves the right to amend this policy by updating this text in order to comply with applicable data protection laws as well as in any other cases it deems necessary.